In this workshop, Mindful Leadership, participants will learn mindfulness practices and emotional intelligence strategies to improve their effectiveness, increase engagement, and remain calm under stress. Being a mindful leader opens pathways to innovation, and helps strategically focus the mind and regulates emotions under pressure, which has a lasting impact on the organization.
Mindful leadership is about paying active attention to our thoughts and feelings non-judgmentally and being present in the moment. Mindfulness is a useful tool that can help you cultivate greater focus, productivity, resilience, and wellness at work. It gives you the skills to respond rather than react to various challenges and stressors, enabling you to tap into your full potential in all areas of your life.
Mindfulness is both a practice and a way of being that allows you to make small shifts in your thinking. This program will give participants the tools to be fully present while accessing greater discernment, clarity, and feelings of calm in the midst of a busy work-life.
This training program uses emotional intelligence and mindfulness to optimize performance, build leadership skills, and increase wellbeing. In times of rapid change, practicing mindful leadership can help participants build emotional resilience, become adaptive and learn to thrive.
Integrating mindfulness practices into the company culture will help participants become more self-aware and engaged. Leaders will improve their ability to focus and remain present and develop ways to regulate their emotions under stressful conditions.
- What is mindfulness?
- How are mindfulness and emotional intelligence related?
- How can mindfulness help you lead others?
- What are the benefits of mindfulness in leadership?
Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
- Increasing your emotional self-awareness
- Learning to build stronger focus and reduce distractions
- Learning how to manage and cope well under stress and pressure
- Improving your relationships through emotional intelligence by building trust and compassion for others
- Practicing mindfulness skills and meditation
Action Planning & Reflection
- Mindfulness leadership goals
Understand the role of mindfulness skills in leadership and management.
Provide participants with tools they can use to be fully present in the moment.
Practice mindfulness techniques and learn how to apply these skills in the workplace.