LEADING HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS
Leading others can be challenging, but when you compound the fact that geographic proximity is no longer needed in the workplace to effectively perform and succeed, learning how to stay emotionally connected with your team who are miles apart can be difficult. Let’s face it, our work patterns are shifting, yet the way we have been taught to work is no longer suited for this workforce. Virtual teams are becoming the norm, and your leaders need to know how to keep their employees motivated, engaged and committed to your organization.
In this workshop, we will show you that leading with emotional intelligence is the answer to effectively managing a remote team. Although much of our communication is non-verbal, with the right technology, tools and techniques, you can feel just as connected with your teams as if they were working in the office with you. The key is first starting with a leadership mindset that builds trust and empathy for those you lead. Next comes establishing best practices to lead a team whose face-to-face time is limited. Finally, we end the workshop by giving technology recommendations on how to implement all of the techniques and tools you learned in the session.
In this Leading Remote Teams with Emotional Intelligence workshop, we will teach your leaders that just because their team is not in the same time zone, does not mean they can’t stay connected with them. Emotional intelligence competencies will help your leaders learn all that they need to lead remote teams with optimal results.
- Differences between a team versus a group
- Defining leadership effectiveness
- Putting people first: the key to strong leadership
Leading High Performing Teams
- Determine how emotional intelligence competencies support successful team leaders
- Understand and apply motivation tactics to enhance performance
- Identify individual contributor strengths to maximize team productivity
- Discover organization and work designs that help leverage the varying skills and capabilities of your team
Action Planning & Reflection
- Leading high performing teams goals
Discover how to build passionate, successful work teams.
Assess teams and understand group dynamics, and learn about the stages of team development.
Learn some useful team building tips to promote employee engagement.