LEADING HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS
Leading high performing teams is the foundation of all successful organizations, and learning how to work well together is vital. Belonging to a team, in the broadest sense, is a result of feeling part of something larger than oneself.
When team members feel connected to each other, their emotional investment towards the group increases, and so does their commitment to their high functioning team. Join us in Leading High Performing Teams and learn how to create a real sense of community within your working teams.
In this workshop, you and your team will assess your organization’s current teams and learn valuable tips on increasing team cohesion. Your leaders will walk away from understanding group dynamics, the stages of team development, and how to lead high-performing teams successfully.
- Differences between a team versus a group
- Defining leadership effectiveness
- Putting people first: the key to strong leadership
Leading High Performing Teams
- Determine how emotional intelligence competencies support successful team leaders
- Understand and apply motivation tactics to enhance performance
- Identify individual contributor strengths to maximize team productivity
- Discover organization and work designs that help leverage the varying skills and capabilities of your team
Action Planning & Reflection
- Leading high performing teams goals
Discover how to build passionate, successful work teams.
Assess teams and understand group dynamics, and learn about the stages of team development.
Learn some useful team building tips to promote employee engagement.