GROUP COACHING PACKAGE 2 INCLUDES:
- EQ-i 2.0® Report /person
- 1-hour phone/Skype call debrief of your EQ Assessment Results /person
- Weekly individualized exercises /person
- EQ-i 2.0® Group Report (5 pages report combining the individual EQ scores from your team)
- 2-hour Group Report debrief
- Two – 1-hour follow-up private coaching sessions /person
- One Customized half day group training session (12 person maximum per group training session)
In this coaching package, each of your employees will take an EQ Assessment. Then, we will connect via phone for a one-hour debrief session with each employee going over their results from their EQ-i 2.0® Report. From each of their scores, we generate a EQ-i 2.0® Group Report, which includes a 5-page report combining the EQ-i 2.0® scores of individuals that take the EQ-i 2.0® in a manner that enables interpretation at a group or team level.
This 5-page report represents and maintains the anonymity of the participants’ individual scores. An overview that identifies group strengths, as well as areas where the group as a whole can be more effective, is presented.
Upon completion of the assessment, you and your team will receive a two-hour long group debrief on your results, scheduled at your convenience. Implications at an organizational level are examined and strategies for action that can further develop the group’s potential are recommended.
Your Group EQ scores and results allow us to create a customized program with daily strategies to set everyone up for success. Each employee will be given exercises to take what they have learned and apply it in every day situations. This is where the real life learning comes in.
We will then connect for 2 more private 1-hour one-on-one follow up sessions to brainstorm out-of-the-box solutions to stand out from the competition and set your organization apart from the pack.
Both of the follow up coaching sessions will be scheduled, at your employees’ convenience, giving them time to strengthen their ’emotional muscles’. During each session, they will report how their progress is going, and we will continue to look for ways to make these newfound emotional intelligence skills, a life-long habit.
If your organization is interested in taking the learning to the next level, we can build a customized half-day training session, in addition to the one-hour private coaching sessions.
In our training sessions, we teach you and your team some emotional intelligence exercises, cheering you along all the way. And if you are diligent, do the exercises and follow the techniques, you will be surprised how quickly you will see changes – you will each grow in your career, become more effective leaders, and move forward in life.
In these sessions you will:
- Describe and assess your current situation
- Create a vivid picture of your short and long term goals and overall vision
- Discuss how you will make your goals a reality and position yourself to achieve greatness
- Plan daily activities to move towards your goals and schedule milestones in your calendar
- Brainstorm reward systems as you move closer to achieving more and maximizing your potential